The 2018 ASA season is just around the corner. Dual meets will begin on May 29 for our teams that normally swim on Tuesday nights and May 31 for our Thursday teams. ASA Divisionals will be June 27 – 29 with our Championship Finals on Saturday, June 30. For more info on the upcoming season please go to https://atlantaswimming.com/swim-leagues/atlanta-swim-association-home/ The ASA Schedule is now complete click on 2018 ASA Schedule to see who you are swimming. Registration has begun for many teams already, to contact your local team be sure to go to Teams for contact information.
|Registration – Registration will go directly through your team for the 2018 season and has begun for many teams already, to contact your local team be sure to go to Teams for contact information.
Wednesday, June 27 (ASA DeKalb – 10 and under at 9 am – 11 and overs at 3 pm)
Thursday, June 28 (Buckhead, Dunwoody, Johns Creek teams)
Friday, June 29 – (Forsyth County Teams, Alpharetta/Roswell teams, plus Brookwood Hills and Chastain) ASA Finals
Saturday, June 30 – 10 and under at 11 am – 11 and overs at 4 pm GRPA State
Friday, July 20 – 10 and Under at Cumming Aquatic Center
Saturday, July 21 – 11 and Overs at Cumming Aquatic Center
Next Meetings (All Meetings Begin at 7 pm)
- The Branches – Monday, Mar. 5 – 1318 Winding Branch Cir. Atlanta, GA 30338
- Briarcliff Woods Beach Club – Wednesday, Mar. 7 – 1830 Morris Landers Drive, Atlanta, GA 30345
- Medlock Bridge Thursday, Mar. 8 – 10150 Groomsbridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022
- April Meeting – Rules meeting for team reps.
- May Meeting – Teams receive ribbons and paperwork for the season. An optional review of the dual meet procedure will be done at this meeting. May 9 at 7 pm at Marist
- Hy Tek Training — Training for Hy Tek Team and Meet Manager to be held at Marist in the Lecture Hall of the Ivy Street Building (at the back of campus by Centennial Gym) on Saturday May 12 the 10 am session will be for advanced users with some experience with the software, the 3 pm session will be offered for new users of Hy Tek.
- Coaches Meeting – A mandatory coaches meeting for rules review that at least one member from each team’s staff must attend one of the offered sessions. (Date: Sunday, May 20 at 3:00 p.m. at Marist Pool or Sunday, May 27 at 3:00 p.m. at Marist Pool).
- Marist is located at 3790 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30319. The pool and gym are located at the back of the campus by the football field.