Home Forums Coach Wanting Team Looking for Head Coach Position

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a head coaching position for the 2020 season. I have been teaching swim lessons for over 6 years and have four years of coaching experience as an Assistant Coach at Avondale Tidalwaves. I have swum competitively all my life and am currently a collegiate swimmer at Northern Arizona, a D1 university in Flagstaff, AZ. Additionally, I have experience working as a nanny, a babysitter, and as a swim instructor for children with mental and physical differences.

I can provide any necessary references, and I have current certifications in lifeguarding, first aid, CPR, and as a swim instructor.

I am looking to bring Jaila Gladmon along as a co-head coach or assistant coach. We have swum and worked together in the past and have a great understanding of each other’s coaching techniques and styles. She has 8 years of competitive swimming experience, 2 years of teaching experience, and is also Red Cross certified. We would love to bring our unique dynamic to your pool!

We are looking for positions preferably in DeKalb County, but would both be willing to drive for a great team. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or interest! I can be reached via email at lainiebell@outlook.com. Thank you.

Lainie Bell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.