Home › Forums › Lifeguard & Pool Jobs › DCC Lifeguard – Hourly Seasonal
Dunwoody Country Club is looking for Seasonal Lifeguards for the 2021 Summer! The pool will open Mid -May through August/September (weather permitting).
We offer a fun, flexible, and most importantly SAFE atmosphere.
Job Summary: Responsible for safety aspects of the swimming pool and the use of its facilities.
Members welfare and safety come first.
Be professional and courteous at all times.
Keep skills up to date.
Approved attire must be worn when on duty.
1) Observes daily sanitation requirements of checking water conditions for chlorine and PH content. Administers chemicals as needed.
2) Maintains daily log of water test conditions for the inspection of the local health agency.
3) Vacuums pool bottom, empties automatic skimmers to prepare for pool daily use.
4) Supervises and observes swimmers in the club pool to assure their safety! Maintain all club pool rules as established by management.
5) In event of equipment breakdown or malfunction will summons pool maintenance.
6) Administer to minor cuts and bruises of swimmers.
7) Reports directly to pool manager.
8) Other duties as assigned.
*Must be 15 years of age
*Ability to work outside in GA Summer
*1 year of Lifeguarding Experience
If interested, please send resume to Carissa Mindt, Youth & Aquatics Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.