The 201 State meet will be held in Cumming, GA
Friday, July – for swimmers age 7 to 10
Saturday, July – for swimmers age 11 and Up
2014 Team Info
Forsyth County Championship Swim Meet (FCCM), held as part of the ASA Championship; and to use the swim times of the FCCM to seed the best possible Countywide team to compete at the annual GRPA State Swim Meet.
More information can be found at http://www.swimforsyth.org/
For more information on the City of Roswell GRPA State Team (RAYS), important deadlines/dates, and how to qualify for the team, please visit:
Sandy Springs State Qualifying 2017 State Team Updated.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The 2015 team shall be comprised of swimmers who meet one of the following criteria AND qualifies at the ASA Championship Meet:
- Swimmer is a resident of the City of Sandy Springs who participates on any team inside or outside of the city limits.
- Swimmer is not a resident of the City of Sandy Springs, as long as the swimmer resides within Fulton County, who goes to school within the county limits.
- Swimmer is a member of a swim team (during the season – min 60 days) that is based within the city limits of Sandy Springs, including residents and non-residents of the City of Sandy Springs, as long as the swimmer resides within Fulton County.
Note: Eligibility involving non-residents who are not an integral part of the City of Sandy Springs program shall be determined by the Recreation & Park Manager.
Eligible swimmers who are interested in qualifying for a spot on SSAT MUST indicate their intent by placing SP5 in front of their first name when submitting their entry form for the ASA League Championship Meet. This marker can be added in Team Manager in the Athlete menu by double clicking on the swimmer and placing SP5 in as the first 3 characters of the swimmer’s FIRST NAME. This will allow staff to determine eligible swimmers on meet day.
- **Only times from the ASA Divisional Meets on June 24-27 will be used to qualify swimmers for the SSAT. Times from Sunday’s finals sessions will NOT be used. Please note there will be swimmers outside of the Wednesday session who will be eligible to qualify, so results from Wednesday’s session containing mostly Sandy Springs teams are not complete.
HOW ARE SSAT SWIMMERS SELECTED?
Only swimmers 7 years of age and up are eligible to qualify for Sandy Springs Swim Team. The top 3 designated finishers in each event that showed intent to swim for the SSAT by placing a SP5 in front of their first name at the ASA Championship Meet will qualify for the Sandy Springs Swim Team. In addition, up to 12 of the top freestyle finishers in each age group that showed intent will qualify to swim freestyle relays for Sandy Springs Aquatic Team. A list of qualifiers will be posted on atlantaswimming.azurewebsites.net by Monday, June 30 at 1 pm.
- The event(s) your child swims at the ASA Championship Meet at GA Tech, if qualifying for our SSAT, would be the same event(s) your child would swim at the GRPA State Swim Meet.
- *This is a GRPA State Swim Rule
- Suggestion, not requirement! To maximize the amount of events your child could possibly swim at the GRPA State Swim Meet (if you qualify for the SSAT) would be to have your child swim the Short Free as an exhibition 3rd event at the ASA Championship Meet along with 2 other individual events. Note: we will not take exhibition times for any other event other than the Short Free.
Johns Creek Aquatic Team (JCAT) Memo 2018.pdf
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation State Qualifying Meet
For more information please click here